kidnapmy
heart
I'd fly you to the stars so we can disappear
information
Hello Bitches!
I'm Syahidah but you can call me Idaa. Currently studying Baking and Culinary Science in TP. I love to bake and cook.
affiliates
♥Aini
♥Ayu
♥Charace
♥Ella
♥Eunice
♥Fazlin
♥Hazlinda
♥Iffa
♥Inah
♥Jamilah
♥Jeffrey
♥Leslie
♥Li Juan
♥Lilyn
♥Lina
♥Liyana
♥Maii
♥Mel
♥Nina
♥Noratiyah
♥Rahiman
♥Raudha
♥Sakinah
♥Sallie
♥Shams
♥Shizari
♥Tashaa
♥Thava
♥Xiang Hui
♥Yi Ling
♥Yong Hui
♥Yong Lin
tagboard
credits
its easy to clap
Layout :
materialisti-c
Resources:
♥
♥
♥
♥
Wednesday, June 11, 200812:10 AM
okie dokie people.Maii asked this qn,
Jurong East or Wild Wild Wet
much better or worth it?
Haha.honestly I dont know but for me I think it would be the wild wild wet because more variety in rides. However,the price also o_o. Each adult cost $13.80 and if NTUC member,it will be $10.80(if im not mistaken).*senior citizen free!!!!cool kan.haha.when I meant cool,i meant for the 50+ year old kind of people who is likely to be fit and be able to take the rides.now wouldn't that be nice?i wish... argh!no!i don't want to grow old so fast.must take it slow.and if you go to the jurong east nye,you just need to pay i don't know? a dollar or two? and a few bucks for the float.so you choose and figure out yourself.
and last...I really had fun today!!!
back to the top