<body>
kidnapmyheart
I'd fly you to the stars so we can disappear
information

Hello Bitches!
I'm Syahidah but you can call me Idaa. Currently studying Baking and Culinary Science in TP. I love to bake and cook.
affiliates
♥Aini
♥Ayu
♥Charace
♥Ella
♥Eunice
♥Fazlin
♥Hazlinda
♥Iffa
♥Inah
♥Jamilah
♥Jeffrey
♥Leslie
♥Li Juan
♥Lilyn
♥Lina
♥Liyana
♥Maii
♥Mel
♥Nina
♥Noratiyah
♥Rahiman
♥Raudha
♥Sakinah
♥Sallie
♥Shams
♥Shizari
♥Tashaa
♥Thava
♥Xiang Hui
♥Yi Ling
♥Yong Hui
♥Yong Lin

tagboard


credits
its easy to clap
Layout : materialisti-c
Resources:
spongebob
Saturday, June 07, 200812:10 AM

kesian spongebob tkda kaki.padehal boleh edit tapi lupa.i just thought of it now.haha. i like drawing this cartoon since sec three.I drew it on my journal book cover. but i know its a little bit cacat la.
i watched bangku kosong and its one of the good horror movie. terkejut plak during some of the scenes because the hantu tiba2 muncul.
and theres this guy in my school who look almost exactly like corbin bleu.freaaaaky.hahaa


back to the top