<body>
kidnapmyheart
I'd fly you to the stars so we can disappear
information

Hello Bitches!
I'm Syahidah but you can call me Idaa. Currently studying Baking and Culinary Science in TP. I love to bake and cook.
affiliates
♥Aini
♥Ayu
♥Charace
♥Ella
♥Eunice
♥Fazlin
♥Hazlinda
♥Iffa
♥Inah
♥Jamilah
♥Jeffrey
♥Leslie
♥Li Juan
♥Lilyn
♥Lina
♥Liyana
♥Maii
♥Mel
♥Nina
♥Noratiyah
♥Rahiman
♥Raudha
♥Sakinah
♥Sallie
♥Shams
♥Shizari
♥Tashaa
♥Thava
♥Xiang Hui
♥Yi Ling
♥Yong Hui
♥Yong Lin

tagboard


credits
its easy to clap
Layout : materialisti-c
Resources:
Friday, June 06, 20089:52 PM
I took two tests today! How shitty was that? Furthermore both are subjects that contain a lot of facts and memorising. Now tell me siapa yang pandai sangat put SFP and BMic tests in one day? WHO? It’s like unreasonable you know! They can at least put one of the subject on last Monday which was a holiday for us. My classmates must have felt so stressed too. and for the past few days,due to tests and studying,i wasnt in a good mood. I dont like disturbance while I'm studying.a little disturbance is okay but when my sister talked so loudly on her phone,thats too much.so continue,SFP test was quite alright.The last qn was 12 marks and I managed to answer that qn.Just after SFP quiz,jamzz,sallie and I went to the library to revise.2 hours to study from topic 1 to 3.2 for BMic.Crazy sia! and I was TOO nervous that I ate 6 chicken seaweeds,two hashbrowns and a cream puff.Alas perut la orang kate.I dont want while doing the test,suddenly my stomach growling.taht will be so embarrassing! ahaha.

Term test is over and I bought my archie comics like promised.Sanggup tunggu for the rain to stop just to go to the bookshop.Thanks Jamzz and Sallie!!

Now who watched Chef Jr at Suria?They are so ADORABLE SIA! kecik2 da pandai buat simple food tau.geram aku tgk dorang!wearing the chef uni and the hat.hahaha.and I watched Monster Inc and the girl,Boo so the adorable too! especially when she wanted to pee and during peeing.

For this holiday,I wish to go either Escape or Jurong swimming complex .haha,or someone bring me to KL or Australia again to try the adventurous and awesome rides.

okay.bangku kosong started already!good bye people!
back to the top