<body>
kidnapmyheart
I'd fly you to the stars so we can disappear
information

Hello Bitches!
I'm Syahidah but you can call me Idaa. Currently studying Baking and Culinary Science in TP. I love to bake and cook.
affiliates
♥Aini
♥Ayu
♥Charace
♥Ella
♥Eunice
♥Fazlin
♥Hazlinda
♥Iffa
♥Inah
♥Jamilah
♥Jeffrey
♥Leslie
♥Li Juan
♥Lilyn
♥Lina
♥Liyana
♥Maii
♥Mel
♥Nina
♥Noratiyah
♥Rahiman
♥Raudha
♥Sakinah
♥Sallie
♥Shams
♥Shizari
♥Tashaa
♥Thava
♥Xiang Hui
♥Yi Ling
♥Yong Hui
♥Yong Lin

tagboard


credits
its easy to clap
Layout : materialisti-c
Resources:
Thursday, June 12, 20088:19 PM
You never want to admit defeat.
You always want your way.
When the remote control drop to the floor,you said,"Next time pass it properly."
But I was looking at you and you were looking at the television.
When somebody calls at home,you shouted,"Go answer the phone"
But you were in your room,nearer to the phone but you want other people to answer it.
When any device was spoilt,you will blame and blame and blame.
There are a lot of junks in the house.
How I wish I could dispose em all but you wouldn't let because they are antique etc.



I watched Congkak and Beranak Dalam Kubur with mom and bro.Because of bro,I screamed a lot of times.He always like to tease me.Out of these two movies,I prefer Beranak Dalam Kubur. N I want to have movie marathon with my darling gfs.I miss them so much!

back to the top