<body>
kidnapmyheart
I'd fly you to the stars so we can disappear
information

Hello Bitches!
I'm Syahidah but you can call me Idaa. Currently studying Baking and Culinary Science in TP. I love to bake and cook.
affiliates
♥Aini
♥Ayu
♥Charace
♥Ella
♥Eunice
♥Fazlin
♥Hazlinda
♥Iffa
♥Inah
♥Jamilah
♥Jeffrey
♥Leslie
♥Li Juan
♥Lilyn
♥Lina
♥Liyana
♥Maii
♥Mel
♥Nina
♥Noratiyah
♥Rahiman
♥Raudha
♥Sakinah
♥Sallie
♥Shams
♥Shizari
♥Tashaa
♥Thava
♥Xiang Hui
♥Yi Ling
♥Yong Hui
♥Yong Lin

tagboard


credits
its easy to clap
Layout : materialisti-c
Resources:
Sunday, June 08, 200812:11 AM
I baked cookies today and its yummylicious.Hahaha.its instant one la. just add butter and egg,mix and bake.easy.

This happened a week ago i think.
A guy added me on msn.
I started asking how you get my email add all.
He's from Argentina and never heard of Singapore before.
How sad.haa

But when he said this:

Him:I thought you're my cousin that's why I added you to my msn.
Me:Haaaha.No.You got the wrong person.
Him:oh.sorry.Since you're not my cousin,I will delete you from my contact list then.bye.
Me:.......BYE!

Does he have to say that?

So I chatted with some of my categorized Other Contacts.I didnt know that I was chatting with that jerk until he answered one of my questions :Argentina.

Me:Oh wait!Were you the one who mistaken me for your cousin?
Him:Oh yah! I deleted you from my contact list but I dont know what happened?
Me:Oh.I expected you to block me but I guess I'll block and delete you from my list then.Bye

haaaa.

Lesson learnt: Dont tell the opposite that you want to delete him/her directly.


ada orang macam gini rupanye.
back to the top