<body>
kidnapmyheart
I'd fly you to the stars so we can disappear
information

Hello Bitches!
I'm Syahidah but you can call me Idaa. Currently studying Baking and Culinary Science in TP. I love to bake and cook.
affiliates
♥Aini
♥Ayu
♥Charace
♥Ella
♥Eunice
♥Fazlin
♥Hazlinda
♥Iffa
♥Inah
♥Jamilah
♥Jeffrey
♥Leslie
♥Li Juan
♥Lilyn
♥Lina
♥Liyana
♥Maii
♥Mel
♥Nina
♥Noratiyah
♥Rahiman
♥Raudha
♥Sakinah
♥Sallie
♥Shams
♥Shizari
♥Tashaa
♥Thava
♥Xiang Hui
♥Yi Ling
♥Yong Hui
♥Yong Lin

tagboard


credits
its easy to clap
Layout : materialisti-c
Resources:
fly like a bird
Wednesday, June 18, 200810:25 PM
Earlier today,went to Changi Airport with Sallie and Jamzz to do our FNC project. Before doing the project,we went to eat at McDonald first(so hungry!!!!). So while doing the report for the project, it was so damn funny sia.Thinking of perfect words to describe it.hahha.and we managed to complete only half of the page of the report.hahahahahaaaaaa.So after that my lappie's battery was low so we stopped and decided to watch the aeroplanes.now its all changed and i dont like it at all. and I did say this a lot of times before but I say it again!

I WANT TO TRAVEL!!!

and who wants a movie marathon tomorrow?
back to the top