<body>
kidnapmyheart
I'd fly you to the stars so we can disappear
information

Hello Bitches!
I'm Syahidah but you can call me Idaa. Currently studying Baking and Culinary Science in TP. I love to bake and cook.
affiliates
♥Aini
♥Ayu
♥Charace
♥Ella
♥Eunice
♥Fazlin
♥Hazlinda
♥Iffa
♥Inah
♥Jamilah
♥Jeffrey
♥Leslie
♥Li Juan
♥Lilyn
♥Lina
♥Liyana
♥Maii
♥Mel
♥Nina
♥Noratiyah
♥Rahiman
♥Raudha
♥Sakinah
♥Sallie
♥Shams
♥Shizari
♥Tashaa
♥Thava
♥Xiang Hui
♥Yi Ling
♥Yong Hui
♥Yong Lin

tagboard


credits
its easy to clap
Layout : materialisti-c
Resources:
cleaning out my room
Wednesday, June 18, 20089:53 PM
Last Tuesday,I finally had the time to tidy up my room.I threw away all the worksheets and the junks that I don't need anymore. It was quite a lot. However macam sayang kan nak buang. I mean like the things that you had been studying for 4-5 years and when exams over,to the rubbish bin they will be. But I still kept some of the English,Maths,Chem,Phy,Humanities and Dnt notes for future use. Especially English notes.Who knows? Formal letter to your manager? hahahaa. So anyway,from morning till late late afternoon, I did the cleaning and the tidying all by myself. While doing that, I kept sneezing non stop.Must be the dust if not it must be Jamzz. She must have pass her normal flora(is that right?hahaaa.JK!) to me.wooops.talking microbiology here. haha.Speaking of which,I cant wait to get my term test results. Wonder how well/bad did I do? 0_0 .andd omg I got the IMPROMPTU SPEECH TEST ONCE SCHOOL STARTS AGAIN! its like oral you know? students will need to choose a topic that is different from others and is given 5 minutes to prepare for it and present the speech for 3 minutes. and I'm not good at it! :(. So gotta be calm and steady.
back to the top