kidnapmy
heart
I'd fly you to the stars so we can disappear
information
Hello Bitches!
I'm Syahidah but you can call me Idaa. Currently studying Baking and Culinary Science in TP. I love to bake and cook.
affiliates
♥Aini
♥Ayu
♥Charace
♥Ella
♥Eunice
♥Fazlin
♥Hazlinda
♥Iffa
♥Inah
♥Jamilah
♥Jeffrey
♥Leslie
♥Li Juan
♥Lilyn
♥Lina
♥Liyana
♥Maii
♥Mel
♥Nina
♥Noratiyah
♥Rahiman
♥Raudha
♥Sakinah
♥Sallie
♥Shams
♥Shizari
♥Tashaa
♥Thava
♥Xiang Hui
♥Yi Ling
♥Yong Hui
♥Yong Lin
tagboard
credits
its easy to clap
Layout :
materialisti-c
Resources:
♥
♥
♥
♥
chef syahidah
Wednesday, June 18, 20089:32 PM
I've been keeping this picture for awhile now and I decided to post it today. I laughed my ass off when I looked at the mirror and when I tried on the boots or the shoes,my sister laughed at me.She said the shoes look like ronald mcdonald shoes.wth.....but its kinda true.The shoes are comfy but heavy.haaaaha
The part that I love is that the uniform has MY NAME on it. :)
back to the top