kidnapmy
heart
I'd fly you to the stars so we can disappear
information
Hello Bitches!
I'm Syahidah but you can call me Idaa. Currently studying Baking and Culinary Science in TP. I love to bake and cook.
affiliates
♥Aini
♥Ayu
♥Charace
♥Ella
♥Eunice
♥Fazlin
♥Hazlinda
♥Iffa
♥Inah
♥Jamilah
♥Jeffrey
♥Leslie
♥Li Juan
♥Lilyn
♥Lina
♥Liyana
♥Maii
♥Mel
♥Nina
♥Noratiyah
♥Rahiman
♥Raudha
♥Sakinah
♥Sallie
♥Shams
♥Shizari
♥Tashaa
♥Thava
♥Xiang Hui
♥Yi Ling
♥Yong Hui
♥Yong Lin
tagboard
credits
its easy to clap
Layout :
materialisti-c
Resources:
♥
♥
♥
♥
Sunday, May 25, 200810:34 AM
Yesterday was the best day of the week.Got to spend time with bf and family.Supposedly to meet Nina and Ayu but then we trained to AMK to replace his spoilt ezlink.Then the person say to come back again at 1pm to retrieve the card.So we went to eat first at McD(again.haha.gemok lah aku)First we sat the table just infront of the mc cafe counter then we changed sit.guess what I saw??I saw a piece of $10 note terselit kat bawah tray.I was like i dont know?the kind you dont know what to do next.I looked around.the people who were there before us were gone.Then I said to him,"we just put there jelah.just in case orang tu datang balik.".Then as we were eating our food,the people came back and asked if that was their $10.we go yeahh.i know2 what you thinking.haha.they thanked us and left.reward tkda?HAHAHA!just joking.
Then saw Firli at AMK hub.I was ecstatic to see him.remembered the times he's so kecoh with Fazlin and Charace.haha.miss it.after that took the card and off to beach road.it was a quickie one.bought all the stuffs he needs to buy and off to paya lebar.
Haha.Since neither of us knew how to go east coast park when reached at paya lebar,we took the cab.hahaa.reached there and we rent bicycle for 2 hours.actually free 1 hour.it was fun.i love cycling.i was thinking of buying a bicycle la so that on weekend we can tumpang menumpang. thta will be nice don't you think?
We stopped at the bedok jetty and sat and talk.See the sky,(picture below),it looks like a triangle right?haha.it reminds of curry puff and trigonometry.haha.and when ever an aeroplane flew by,out of curiosity, I thought to myself what the hell are they doing in the aeroplane and where they off to and WHEN will i travel. :) . i love travelling.the places.the scenery.whennn???!!!
We left east coast at around 5pm and reached yishun around 7+pm.I saw Lina and Lilyn and Lilyn's sister.I miss them a lot!!!I was in a rush so I left after talking to them.
Reached home and took a quick bath and out again with my family to eat at Al-ameen.I was bloated!there's this picture of banana split and its so tempting.but i didnt buy it because i'm afraid i couldnt finish it.Then Mom told Dad to drive around the old sembawang area.it was so creepy okay at night! went to sembawang park and yeah there were a lot of people camping there.I told Dad to go to the upper pierce/thomson road.Its A DAMN DARK ROAD i tell you.but tak jadi and went home.what a day!
back to the top