kidnapmy
heart
I'd fly you to the stars so we can disappear
information
Hello Bitches!
I'm Syahidah but you can call me Idaa. Currently studying Baking and Culinary Science in TP. I love to bake and cook.
affiliates
♥Aini
♥Ayu
♥Charace
♥Ella
♥Eunice
♥Fazlin
♥Hazlinda
♥Iffa
♥Inah
♥Jamilah
♥Jeffrey
♥Leslie
♥Li Juan
♥Lilyn
♥Lina
♥Liyana
♥Maii
♥Mel
♥Nina
♥Noratiyah
♥Rahiman
♥Raudha
♥Sakinah
♥Sallie
♥Shams
♥Shizari
♥Tashaa
♥Thava
♥Xiang Hui
♥Yi Ling
♥Yong Hui
♥Yong Lin
tagboard
credits
its easy to clap
Layout :
materialisti-c
Resources:
♥
♥
♥
♥
such luck
Monday, May 12, 20088:21 PM
I woke up at 640am just to get the 730 bus.
I did and I was happy.
Traffic jam,yes you can expect that early in the morning.
But what happened today in the 969 bus was totally unexpected.
There was traffic jam as usual near punggol there.
When suddenly I saw someone bending down.
I thought maybe someone's hp dropped.
But nooooo.
Someone passed out in the bus.
A chinese lady i think.
I don't know why she fainted lar.
Then the people around ask the bus driver to stop the bus.
the driver drove to the last lane and stopped there.
Then the guys carried her out of the bus.
Time check:8.30+ am.I'm late for LAB!
Some of us stepped out of the bus and waited at tepi jalan for the next 969 bus to come and save our lives.
I reached TP around 9.15/9.20.
Haha.
Funny thing was.
I don't know who said it lar.
I smsed Jamilah saying that someone passed out in my bus and now the bus have to stop.
Then they thought,
Salmah
passed out in the bus.
Hahaha.
Funny la.
Agh.Quizzes coming up.
14 May -Maths
16 May -SPF
21 May -B Mic
0_0
hello maths integration and differentiation,I hate you.
back to the top