<body>
kidnapmyheart
I'd fly you to the stars so we can disappear
information

Hello Bitches!
I'm Syahidah but you can call me Idaa. Currently studying Baking and Culinary Science in TP. I love to bake and cook.
affiliates
♥Aini
♥Ayu
♥Charace
♥Ella
♥Eunice
♥Fazlin
♥Hazlinda
♥Iffa
♥Inah
♥Jamilah
♥Jeffrey
♥Leslie
♥Li Juan
♥Lilyn
♥Lina
♥Liyana
♥Maii
♥Mel
♥Nina
♥Noratiyah
♥Rahiman
♥Raudha
♥Sakinah
♥Sallie
♥Shams
♥Shizari
♥Tashaa
♥Thava
♥Xiang Hui
♥Yi Ling
♥Yong Hui
♥Yong Lin

tagboard


credits
its easy to clap
Layout : materialisti-c
Resources:
please
Tuesday, May 27, 200812:21 AM
Quick update.

Just received my chef uniform today.
like finally.
and I hate probability.
I get the chance to sleep for a few seconds during Math lecture.
It was plain boring,I don't understand and I was fucking hell sleepy.
Tomorrow,there will a vegetable quiz.
As a meat-eater(most of the time),frankly I don't know much about my vegies.
hahahaha.
hmmm...isit like graded?
hopefully not please.
the quiz has NOTHING got to do with Food & Culture right?
and something happened when I took the bus back home.
there's this lady with anak2 dia yang da besar.
she was not in the queue.
instead when the bus came,she gets to be the first to go up the bus.
(i was not in the queue too but i couldnt stand the damn long queue,if I'm lucky,i get to sit and if not just stand for approx 30 mins.)
but I mean like come on la.
kasi orang lain yg kat dalam queue naik dulu.
A guy who stood beside me da maki2 because of that tk sabar nye lady.
haha.
i just hate the days when our lesson end at 6pm.
I gotta persevere for another 2 years.
seeing the long queue when I stepped out of any bus.
oh wait! no!my license!lol!
december december cepat datang please.

and I miss bf so much!
back to the top