omg!there's a big bookshop at tamp!
I was DAMN HAPPY OKAAY!
because few years back there used to be a big bookshop at chong pang just above the KFC.
now being replaced to i dont know?
a spa shop?
oh..and I always buy my lovely archie comics there.
they are my favourite!
one day..or maybe tmrw I'll buy it >_<
hahaa...
I just printed out my term test...
My term test will be in two weeks time!
SFP and BMIC will be in the same day.
damnnn...
I'm super duper takot and stresssssss.
I want to make sure that I study EVERYTHING THAT IS BEING TAUGHT!
but am i be able to remember ALL?
i hope so!
haha.funny thing.okay not funny at all actually.
I logged in to my tp mail and I saw Jun Jie's name.
lol.
in case you're wondering,its the same name as the guy in rhythm of life played by christopher lee.
speaking of that show,it will start SOON!!!!
and the results for americal idol will be out in few hours time.
so WHO WILL WIN?!
best kepe?besok habis kul 12 lah!
tmrw graduation day so no SFP lesson!
woooooooohooooooooooo!!
and to jamz and sallie(or whoever in a8j1),do print your term test timetable! :)
im offff for revision.-_-