<body>
kidnapmyheart
I'd fly you to the stars so we can disappear
information

Hello Bitches!
I'm Syahidah but you can call me Idaa. Currently studying Baking and Culinary Science in TP. I love to bake and cook.
affiliates
♥Aini
♥Ayu
♥Charace
♥Ella
♥Eunice
♥Fazlin
♥Hazlinda
♥Iffa
♥Inah
♥Jamilah
♥Jeffrey
♥Leslie
♥Li Juan
♥Lilyn
♥Lina
♥Liyana
♥Maii
♥Mel
♥Nina
♥Noratiyah
♥Rahiman
♥Raudha
♥Sakinah
♥Sallie
♥Shams
♥Shizari
♥Tashaa
♥Thava
♥Xiang Hui
♥Yi Ling
♥Yong Hui
♥Yong Lin

tagboard


credits
its easy to clap
Layout : materialisti-c
Resources:
mission.hah
Thursday, May 29, 20084:12 PM
Hi people!Well,school end at 2.30pm.I LIKE!I still have to do 3 write ups and its due tomorrow! Well,Jeffrey asked me to this "mission" so yah.

A) People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs & replace any question that they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves.

B) Tag 8 people to do this quiz & those who are tagged cannot refuse. These people must state who they were tagged by & cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by. Continue this game by sending it to other people.

1.if your lover betrayed you, what would your reaction be?
-Hmm.I think he won't but if it did happen,dump him for sure.

2.if you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?
-travel around the world with my love,family and friends without paying a cent.

3.what will your dream wedding to be like?
-beautiful decorations and combination of colours.alk

4.are you confused of what lies ahead of you?
-yes!

5.what's your ideal lover like?
-i already have one.He's someone whom I can trust.Someone who listens to me.Someone who will be there for me.Someone who can make me laugh and honest to me.

6.which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
-being loved by someone.

7.how long do you intend to wait for someone you really love?
-i already found one.haha.

8.if the person you secretly liked is already attached, what would you do?
-hmm..just move on.

9.is there anything that makes you unhappy these days?
-yeah.bf went overseas and the 9pm chinese show.ahah

10.is being tagged fun?
-okayla.but hate tagging is not fun at all.irritating!

11.how do you see yourself in ten years time?
-be married.have a car.my dream house and successful career.

12.who are currently most important people to you?
-Family,friends,bf.

13.what kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
-likes swimming.smart and funny.always ask me and sallie to stop our bad habits.hahaa.correct?

14.which one would you choose-marriage or career?
-marriage.

15.what's the first thing you do every morning?
-switch off my alarm clock and smsed bf and off to bath

16.if you fall in love with two person simultaneously, who would you pick?
-the one who fits in my 5 answer.

17.what type of friends do you like?
-Kind,loud,funny,concern and ones who will listen to you and be by your side.

18.if given the chance to turn back time, will you?
-Nope.I'm pretty much happy of what is happening in my life.

19.Will you marry a person of your parents choice?
-I'm not sure but I don't think so.If its for status and money,forget it.If not,I will definitely check him out and know more about him whether there's chemistry between us.ahah.

8 people to be tagged
-Inah
-Ayu
-Lilyn
-Lina
-Fazlin
-Nina
-Noratiyah
-Yi Ling
back to the top