kidnapmy
heart
I'd fly you to the stars so we can disappear
information
Hello Bitches!
I'm Syahidah but you can call me Idaa. Currently studying Baking and Culinary Science in TP. I love to bake and cook.
affiliates
♥Aini
♥Ayu
♥Charace
♥Ella
♥Eunice
♥Fazlin
♥Hazlinda
♥Iffa
♥Inah
♥Jamilah
♥Jeffrey
♥Leslie
♥Li Juan
♥Lilyn
♥Lina
♥Liyana
♥Maii
♥Mel
♥Nina
♥Noratiyah
♥Rahiman
♥Raudha
♥Sakinah
♥Sallie
♥Shams
♥Shizari
♥Tashaa
♥Thava
♥Xiang Hui
♥Yi Ling
♥Yong Hui
♥Yong Lin
tagboard
credits
its easy to clap
Layout :
materialisti-c
Resources:
♥
♥
♥
♥
swim across the river
Wednesday, May 21, 200810:31 PM
Last Monday,went out with bf,affan and afiq.
We went to eat at seoul garden cwp.
I was so excited because its a saat saat yang aku menantikan.
Been wanting to go there eversince la but either no money or no time.
There's chicken seaweed and that's my ultimate favourite!
By the time nak makan dessert,I was half bloated but I rest first before continuing.
hahaha.
i love it.
but i hate the price.
0_0
but sekali sekala takpe lah.
kalau tak bila lagikan?
ada duit,ada time,just go for it lor.
would like to go again someday.
I think I did badly for my SFP and BMic because the things that I less prioritise come out.
WTH kan!!!
haiya.sedih lah sangat.
benda2 yg betul2 belajar tak keluar.
tk ke menyakitkan hati?! hmph.
there's a chance tmrw,jam,sal and I will be eating mcdonalds!!!
Just found out that there's a mcdonald near our school.
we will eat there during our 3 hour break.woooooohoooo!
okay sorry for repeating and I think I got mention it before but cant help it la.
somehow,I really like watching chinese show.
especially those that have romance or triangle relationship.
haha.you know what I mean right?
currently,Rhythm of Life is my favourite.
I want Zhiling back!!!
and my english is getting worse.
every paragraph is not interlinked.
hahaaaaaa
apa2 sahajalah.
saya punya pasal mah.
back to the top