kidnapmy
heart
I'd fly you to the stars so we can disappear
information
Hello Bitches!
I'm Syahidah but you can call me Idaa. Currently studying Baking and Culinary Science in TP. I love to bake and cook.
affiliates
♥Aini
♥Ayu
♥Charace
♥Ella
♥Eunice
♥Fazlin
♥Hazlinda
♥Iffa
♥Inah
♥Jamilah
♥Jeffrey
♥Leslie
♥Li Juan
♥Lilyn
♥Lina
♥Liyana
♥Maii
♥Mel
♥Nina
♥Noratiyah
♥Rahiman
♥Raudha
♥Sakinah
♥Sallie
♥Shams
♥Shizari
♥Tashaa
♥Thava
♥Xiang Hui
♥Yi Ling
♥Yong Hui
♥Yong Lin
tagboard
credits
its easy to clap
Layout :
materialisti-c
Resources:
♥
♥
♥
♥
Monday, May 19, 200812:57 AM
Just returned from JB with my family.
Went to Larkin(isit?) at first and bought some stuff and then to City Square.
My mom thought of watching movie
but dad didnt want to cause he will sleep in the theatre for sure.
hahaa.
I agreee!
Few years back, we watched the movie james bond:007,he slept in the theatre!
omg.
and there are number of movies I want to watch!
haha.
Im not single.
Apa kata hati.(
Badly want to watch
)
Congkak.
40harian bangkitnya pocong.
Made of Honour.
What happens in Vegas
oh gosh.I dont get Basic Microbiology.
Its just so hard to remember the names and the spelling!!!
Sometimes you just know the answer but you dont how it spells or pronounce like.
Haiyaaaaaaa.
I mustttt passssssss!!!!
I dont wanna retake this subject again the next semester!!!
aaaagh.
back to the top