kidnapmy
heart
I'd fly you to the stars so we can disappear
information
Hello Bitches!
I'm Syahidah but you can call me Idaa. Currently studying Baking and Culinary Science in TP. I love to bake and cook.
affiliates
♥Aini
♥Ayu
♥Charace
♥Ella
♥Eunice
♥Fazlin
♥Hazlinda
♥Iffa
♥Inah
♥Jamilah
♥Jeffrey
♥Leslie
♥Li Juan
♥Lilyn
♥Lina
♥Liyana
♥Maii
♥Mel
♥Nina
♥Noratiyah
♥Rahiman
♥Raudha
♥Sakinah
♥Sallie
♥Shams
♥Shizari
♥Tashaa
♥Thava
♥Xiang Hui
♥Yi Ling
♥Yong Hui
♥Yong Lin
tagboard
credits
its easy to clap
Layout :
materialisti-c
Resources:
♥
♥
♥
♥
Saturday, May 10, 200810:55 PM
Earlier,had project work in the school library.after that,floorball tryouts but didn't get in.sad.but nvm.other ccas and next year ada.hahaha.Then supposedly to meet bf when i reached yishun but he had to go out with his family.so yahhh...Mom accompanied me to trim/tipis kan my hair.The length still stays the same however like no difference because my hair is so darn naturally thick and wavy. I don't know la o_o
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!
Someone will be 18 soon in about 1,2,3,4,5 days! Sape ah? haaa
back to the top