<body>
kidnapmyheart
I'd fly you to the stars so we can disappear
information

Hello Bitches!
I'm Syahidah but you can call me Idaa. Currently studying Baking and Culinary Science in TP. I love to bake and cook.
affiliates
♥Aini
♥Ayu
♥Charace
♥Ella
♥Eunice
♥Fazlin
♥Hazlinda
♥Iffa
♥Inah
♥Jamilah
♥Jeffrey
♥Leslie
♥Li Juan
♥Lilyn
♥Lina
♥Liyana
♥Maii
♥Mel
♥Nina
♥Noratiyah
♥Rahiman
♥Raudha
♥Sakinah
♥Sallie
♥Shams
♥Shizari
♥Tashaa
♥Thava
♥Xiang Hui
♥Yi Ling
♥Yong Hui
♥Yong Lin

tagboard


credits
its easy to clap
Layout : materialisti-c
Resources:
dont ever do that
Friday, May 23, 200810:39 PM

I love you so so so infinity much.He will be going camping at Malaysia this coming Monday with his schoolmates. :( Oh gosh!!What will I do?Who will I msg?He promised me that he will call or msg me at night.Because it will be damn costly lor.anyway,it will be a 4 day 3 nights camp.0_0.
I will miss you!!Tmrw going out with him to beach road to buy his camp stuffs.


From here onwards,verrrry random.I found some pictures in my mmc.So yeahhh.
Can you see a cat in one of the pots?Correction.It's not a cat.It's a kitten. and its so damn cute I tell you!especially when it runs.geram biler tgk.Anyway I found this kitten just beside bf's block. We stayed there for more than 10 minutes.Then the kitten must be so hungry,he/she ate the fallen dried leaves.kesian kan???The kitten likes to play hide and seek as in hiding inside the longkang.hahaa.adorable gilerrrr.mcm nak bawak balik tapi tak boleh :(


Who is that?That is Jamilah aka Jamzzz.The weirdest.She smell a particular food first before eating.Luckily after she smell it,she eat it and not put it back.hahahaa.Few minutes ago I cant remember where and when I took this picture and suddenly I remembered.Its the day where Jamzzz wanted to go Swensen.am I right?


The one using my lappy is Jeffrey and the other one is Kendrick.Both always together. Both like to tease Jamzzz.Mean boys.


The girl in the white is Aini.The one in green is Wei Kang.The one in black is Salmah aka Sallie.
Dia mati2 tknk naik 969 tau.Haha.Try ride 969 one day when you're super duper early.haha. I feel its much faster.????


That is Wei Kang.The only classmate who stays in Yishun.

back to the top