kidnapmy
heart
I'd fly you to the stars so we can disappear
information
Hello Bitches!
I'm Syahidah but you can call me Idaa. Currently studying Baking and Culinary Science in TP. I love to bake and cook.
affiliates
♥Aini
♥Ayu
♥Charace
♥Ella
♥Eunice
♥Fazlin
♥Hazlinda
♥Iffa
♥Inah
♥Jamilah
♥Jeffrey
♥Leslie
♥Li Juan
♥Lilyn
♥Lina
♥Liyana
♥Maii
♥Mel
♥Nina
♥Noratiyah
♥Rahiman
♥Raudha
♥Sakinah
♥Sallie
♥Shams
♥Shizari
♥Tashaa
♥Thava
♥Xiang Hui
♥Yi Ling
♥Yong Hui
♥Yong Lin
tagboard
credits
its easy to clap
Layout :
materialisti-c
Resources:
♥
♥
♥
♥
Sunday, April 27, 20087:13 PM
Yesterday went out with bf and meet my girls.Went to my workplace to give the letter of resignation.Ayu and I was so scared la at first then it turned out fine in the end.The manager was like in a good mood la at first because it has been long time since she saw our faces.Not much of conversation.Just sorry and bye and we went off.Trained to City Hall.Nina and Ayu wanted to buy their art stuffs at Art Friend.There was where I kept sneezing.Maybe because the place like berabuk? I dont know?Hahaha.Then we went to the Popular.I don't know why la but I like that place.There's too many interesting things you can find there.hah!Then trained back to Town and meet Maii.Da lamer tk nmpk si nenek ni.hehehe.JK maii!Eat at Nana Thai and I ordered the usual.Hahahaahahaha!I'm so boring.However,I love the tom yam.Met Lyn,Fit,Rau and outside after we eat and berpecah.
Today,I got block nose and it's damn irritating when you want to sneeze but cannot? Haiyaa.and i want MOOONEY to buy a new backpack!!!!!!!!!toodles for now.
back to the top