kidnapmy
heart
I'd fly you to the stars so we can disappear
information
Hello Bitches!
I'm Syahidah but you can call me Idaa. Currently studying Baking and Culinary Science in TP. I love to bake and cook.
affiliates
♥Aini
♥Ayu
♥Charace
♥Ella
♥Eunice
♥Fazlin
♥Hazlinda
♥Iffa
♥Inah
♥Jamilah
♥Jeffrey
♥Leslie
♥Li Juan
♥Lilyn
♥Lina
♥Liyana
♥Maii
♥Mel
♥Nina
♥Noratiyah
♥Rahiman
♥Raudha
♥Sakinah
♥Sallie
♥Shams
♥Shizari
♥Tashaa
♥Thava
♥Xiang Hui
♥Yi Ling
♥Yong Hui
♥Yong Lin
tagboard
credits
its easy to clap
Layout :
materialisti-c
Resources:
♥
♥
♥
♥
Wednesday, April 16, 200812:41 PM
While waiting for the time to show 2 pm,I shall blog a bit to waste some time kay.
Went to friendster and its been days or weeks(maybe?) since i logged in.da berhabuk.went to some of my classmates profiles and i realised i missed them so much.I mean,few years back,we were in the same class or may be sitting beside each other or chatting with each other or sometimes quarrell or etc and now we tercampak to different schools and courses.I even miss sitting in the class and study and eating senyap2 and chatting with my friends and bf during break time and the fooddddd.gosh! i even miss the irritang people in the class that always without fail make us laugh or annoyed.hahah.
Keep in touch okay everyone!
back to the top