kidnapmy
heart
I'd fly you to the stars so we can disappear
information
Hello Bitches!
I'm Syahidah but you can call me Idaa. Currently studying Baking and Culinary Science in TP. I love to bake and cook.
affiliates
♥Aini
♥Ayu
♥Charace
♥Ella
♥Eunice
♥Fazlin
♥Hazlinda
♥Iffa
♥Inah
♥Jamilah
♥Jeffrey
♥Leslie
♥Li Juan
♥Lilyn
♥Lina
♥Liyana
♥Maii
♥Mel
♥Nina
♥Noratiyah
♥Rahiman
♥Raudha
♥Sakinah
♥Sallie
♥Shams
♥Shizari
♥Tashaa
♥Thava
♥Xiang Hui
♥Yi Ling
♥Yong Hui
♥Yong Lin
tagboard
credits
its easy to clap
Layout :
materialisti-c
Resources:
♥
♥
♥
♥
weak
Sunday, April 27, 200810:56 PM
oh crap!
i'm having difficulty sleeping PEACEFULLY.
thanks to the nose block.
but i'm thankful that there's no lab tomorrow
because I don't wanna enter the lab feeling sooooooooooo weak.
Hmm...I haven't even choose what to wear for tomorrow!
Hahaha.I guess I'm gonna grab anything I can find in my closet and wear a jacket.heh.
Bf smsed me saying,
''I feel so lucky to have you. You can make my stress go away.It all thanks to you.I love you."
And dari that time tau aku nk tukar skin tapi tk tertukar-tukar.
Busy la katekan.
HAHA.
Will change it soon la insyallah.
and
Please please pretty please!
I'm hoping to get better tomorrow.
good night everyone
back to the top