kidnapmy
heart
I'd fly you to the stars so we can disappear
information
Hello Bitches!
I'm Syahidah but you can call me Idaa. Currently studying Baking and Culinary Science in TP. I love to bake and cook.
affiliates
♥Aini
♥Ayu
♥Charace
♥Ella
♥Eunice
♥Fazlin
♥Hazlinda
♥Iffa
♥Inah
♥Jamilah
♥Jeffrey
♥Leslie
♥Li Juan
♥Lilyn
♥Lina
♥Liyana
♥Maii
♥Mel
♥Nina
♥Noratiyah
♥Rahiman
♥Raudha
♥Sakinah
♥Sallie
♥Shams
♥Shizari
♥Tashaa
♥Thava
♥Xiang Hui
♥Yi Ling
♥Yong Hui
♥Yong Lin
tagboard
credits
its easy to clap
Layout :
materialisti-c
Resources:
♥
♥
♥
♥
Tuesday, April 29, 20088:56 PM
Let's talk about yesterday.
I was sooooooooooo sick that I almost didn't want to come to school but in the end I did.
I slept in the bus while otw to school but that didn't feel any better at all.
Then we got POP QUIZ for Maths and Stats.
and I'm gonna fail for sure because I was totally unprepared[that's the point] and my mind was blank.
I thought I knew the formula for the first question but I was wrong.
I tried to remember and visualise the day my classmates and I were having revision on the topic but couldn't.
damn it!!!
Then it was my Communication Skills class and each of us had to come out and do presentation about yourself for 2 minutes.
It LOOKS easy but its NOT.
It's like you know what you want to talk before presenting but when you stood there,people staring back at you,your preparation,*poof*
hahaha.
Today,I felt better.MUCH BETTER.
However I was late for my tutorial.
Da lah.Must go out of the house 1 and a half hour before lesson starts.
We need to form a group of 5/6 to do research about a particular country's culture.
and my group chose Vietnam.
:)
back to the top