kidnapmy
heart
I'd fly you to the stars so we can disappear
information
Hello Bitches!
I'm Syahidah but you can call me Idaa. Currently studying Baking and Culinary Science in TP. I love to bake and cook.
affiliates
♥Aini
♥Ayu
♥Charace
♥Ella
♥Eunice
♥Fazlin
♥Hazlinda
♥Iffa
♥Inah
♥Jamilah
♥Jeffrey
♥Leslie
♥Li Juan
♥Lilyn
♥Lina
♥Liyana
♥Maii
♥Mel
♥Nina
♥Noratiyah
♥Rahiman
♥Raudha
♥Sakinah
♥Sallie
♥Shams
♥Shizari
♥Tashaa
♥Thava
♥Xiang Hui
♥Yi Ling
♥Yong Hui
♥Yong Lin
tagboard
credits
its easy to clap
Layout :
materialisti-c
Resources:
♥
♥
♥
♥
i love you too!
Tuesday, April 01, 20088:06 PM
"You're everything to me.
You're my heart that keeps me alive.
You're like my blood that keep circulating in my body and veins.
You're always there for me and I appreciate it a lot.
You're my energy.
You're my spirit.
You're my heroine.
I'm writing this from the bottom of my heart.
My feelings to you never ever change.
All I want to do is to be with you.
I meant what I wrote.
Don't ever change.
I love you."
thats what he wrote.aku suka sgt!heheehheh.nampak tak----->^_^
back to the top