kidnapmy
heart
I'd fly you to the stars so we can disappear
information
Hello Bitches!
I'm Syahidah but you can call me Idaa. Currently studying Baking and Culinary Science in TP. I love to bake and cook.
affiliates
♥Aini
♥Ayu
♥Charace
♥Ella
♥Eunice
♥Fazlin
♥Hazlinda
♥Iffa
♥Inah
♥Jamilah
♥Jeffrey
♥Leslie
♥Li Juan
♥Lilyn
♥Lina
♥Liyana
♥Maii
♥Mel
♥Nina
♥Noratiyah
♥Rahiman
♥Raudha
♥Sakinah
♥Sallie
♥Shams
♥Shizari
♥Tashaa
♥Thava
♥Xiang Hui
♥Yi Ling
♥Yong Hui
♥Yong Lin
tagboard
credits
its easy to clap
Layout :
materialisti-c
Resources:
♥
♥
♥
♥
Monday, April 21, 200811:10 PM
Hello people.
My first day of school was O-kay.
We have to learn A MATHS.
The first part was simple but a little bit confusing.
Then we have the tutorial on communication skills.
*yawn*
we need to do a project and do presentations.
o_O
i hate public speaking.
oh btw i finally decided to quit my job.
Thats why I post the picture of the Uncle China in the previous entry.
Yah and the reason is because.........
I want to spend more time with my family,friends,bf and myself.
Money?
HAHAHA.
I guess I need to start saving now
*yaaaaa right*
and i think I can get my ezlink card already.
I can retrieve it somewhereeeee in TP.
seriously we need a map uh to go to our lecture rooms etc.
its really very membingungkan you know?
back to the top