
Woohoo!
Today is our 2 years and 2 months we're together.
I love him.I love him.I love him a lot.
Even though we make each other angry at times,we know how to cheer up one another and forget about the silly thing.
I miss him too!!
I know I just meet him last Saturday but thats like few hours only. :(
I want a day that we go out together and NO disturbance especially from my mother.

I just don't get it.
If I tell her the truth,she will be angry.
If I lie to her,she will be angry.
Its still the same.
So I'm like stuck in the middle.
I'm gonna miss this Uncle China.He's friendly BUT I cant understand what he said because he speaks chinese so sometimes I just nod.He and his friend weird you know! We use a cup to drink.They use a bowl to drink.Kononnye mcm soup gitu lah.hahha.

The above picture: I took the picture for fun.tgh bosan.tgh tgu ape tah.And my sister do something with the cursor of the computer.It changed into a cute tiny colourful dinosaur.