kidnapmy
heart
I'd fly you to the stars so we can disappear
information
Hello Bitches!
I'm Syahidah but you can call me Idaa. Currently studying Baking and Culinary Science in TP. I love to bake and cook.
affiliates
♥Aini
♥Ayu
♥Charace
♥Ella
♥Eunice
♥Fazlin
♥Hazlinda
♥Iffa
♥Inah
♥Jamilah
♥Jeffrey
♥Leslie
♥Li Juan
♥Lilyn
♥Lina
♥Liyana
♥Maii
♥Mel
♥Nina
♥Noratiyah
♥Rahiman
♥Raudha
♥Sakinah
♥Sallie
♥Shams
♥Shizari
♥Tashaa
♥Thava
♥Xiang Hui
♥Yi Ling
♥Yong Hui
♥Yong Lin
tagboard
credits
its easy to clap
Layout :
materialisti-c
Resources:
♥
♥
♥
♥
flyyyyyy
Monday, April 14, 200812:48 PM
I'm over the mooooooooooooooooon!
Why you ask?
Thats because my orientation starts tomorrow(I know lambat gilerr) and I got a friend to go with!!!! And its Sakinah!!Weeee!But I don't know how to go home after that!!*HELP!* Hope that my dad could fetch me and reach home just in time to watch Police and Thief then Zero Downpayment.^_^
dah tu aje.
oh wait!
ade lagi!
Between Gelare/Swensens/Haagen Daaz/Ben & Jerrys,yang mane best and murah?
back to the top