<body>
kidnapmyheart
I'd fly you to the stars so we can disappear
information

Hello Bitches!
I'm Syahidah but you can call me Idaa. Currently studying Baking and Culinary Science in TP. I love to bake and cook.
affiliates
♥Aini
♥Ayu
♥Charace
♥Ella
♥Eunice
♥Fazlin
♥Hazlinda
♥Iffa
♥Inah
♥Jamilah
♥Jeffrey
♥Leslie
♥Li Juan
♥Lilyn
♥Lina
♥Liyana
♥Maii
♥Mel
♥Nina
♥Noratiyah
♥Rahiman
♥Raudha
♥Sakinah
♥Sallie
♥Shams
♥Shizari
♥Tashaa
♥Thava
♥Xiang Hui
♥Yi Ling
♥Yong Hui
♥Yong Lin

tagboard


credits
its easy to clap
Layout : materialisti-c
Resources:
AS oh AS
Saturday, April 19, 200812:19 PM
3rd day orientation(18 april):
It was a very hot day.There was a so called TP Olympia or something like that.Ala like sports day gitu.We were given our AS shirt to change in.Each of the different schools gathered together at the sports complex to cheer for their own school.Then after the last match,we walked over to bedok reservoir to watch the dragon boat race.I can't recall much but I know that Applied Science did win a GOLD medal for one of the event. :).My school cheered non stop.Then there's the cheer competition.My school won laaaa.woohoo.But as overall, Business school won.Business really know how to do their thing.heh. After that we went back to our LT to get our matric card.Then Aini,Jamilah,Leslie and I went for the Jam & Hop at the sports complex hall and we find that its kinda boring so we left except for Leslie.He stayed there with his friend.ahahhaa.we only went in there for like 10 minutes or maybe less and we walk out of the place.lol.Then I missed the 23 bus and to wait for the next 23 bus was like kadadjaskdkashduewhieie you know. lambat nak mampos.In the end I just took the bus no.8. I love my Monday for next week cuz we need to be in school by 3pm! ahahaha supposely 9am there's a lab session but yah I think its best cos like imagine tibe2 dtg skola balik da kena masok lab. o_0.hahaha.plus we need to buy our lab coat.how nice (-_-).
back to the top