kidnapmy
heart
I'd fly you to the stars so we can disappear
information
Hello Bitches!
I'm Syahidah but you can call me Idaa. Currently studying Baking and Culinary Science in TP. I love to bake and cook.
affiliates
♥Aini
♥Ayu
♥Charace
♥Ella
♥Eunice
♥Fazlin
♥Hazlinda
♥Iffa
♥Inah
♥Jamilah
♥Jeffrey
♥Leslie
♥Li Juan
♥Lilyn
♥Lina
♥Liyana
♥Maii
♥Mel
♥Nina
♥Noratiyah
♥Rahiman
♥Raudha
♥Sakinah
♥Sallie
♥Shams
♥Shizari
♥Tashaa
♥Thava
♥Xiang Hui
♥Yi Ling
♥Yong Hui
♥Yong Lin
tagboard
credits
its easy to clap
Layout :
materialisti-c
Resources:
♥
♥
♥
♥
2nd day
Thursday, April 17, 20088:25 PM
2nd day of orientation(16&17 April):
FUN!FUN!FUN!Though its verrrrrryyyyy and i really do meannnnnn tiring,its damn FUN! Mane tk penat?4pm until 6 am without sleeping.The whole of Applied Science(AS)did the mass dance and the chicky dance in the sports hall.Two words for it dammmmmmmmnnn shyyyiiioook! Thats where all of us perspire a lot and i really mean it.We all so BUSOK!hahaha and Oh and we did the TP hand sign song too.Yah,singing with the hand signs.It was cool but I was confused and I just followed the OL.Then we head for dinner.We had sweet sour fish,ayam kicap and apple pie.
Then campfire time!!!Played games and had a mini jam and hop and oh we did the mass dance again and took class photo.After the campfire,went back to our LT to get ready for our night activity.We were separated into two groups.Then Yong Wei,our OL brought us to the Engineering school(i think) to go for our
first station
.and that is the staircase.Each and everyone of us will have to go up the stairs in the dark and find something on the floor.I admit,its kinda scary for me.I was the second last to go.ahhaa.The
second station
is the Milo Guggle.All we need to do is to scoop a spoon of milo and sugar and drink water and guggle it before spitting it into the bottle and I'm proud to say that our class WON!the
third station
is the scissors paper stone splash.the person who wins will have the chance to splash water teh one who loses.and again our class WON!the
fourth station
is taht we have to defend our rafia string to be burn.and
last station
is we have to lift a pail with 3 pingpong balls inside with the help of only the rafia string.we did it TWICE and again our class won!
G-double O-D J-O-B(x2)
woohooo.
and somthing about us is that we're hyper when playing games and other than that we were so dead as most of us were very tired already.After that we proceed outside AS General office to sit and relax as we already finish the activity and our LT is locked.So my class sat in a circle,played mini games.by then some were half asleep or already sleeping on the floor.the rest including me squeezed in a small circle and they shared their ghost stories.EEEEEEEEEEERIEEEE.........haha.
We were released approx at 6am.I was darn sleepy that I almost sleep in the bus no. 8 but I only managed to get a good nice sleep in the bus 969.Reached home and zzzzzzzzz.
Its been almost a week I've not meeting bf.I really miss him. But im goona meeet him tomorrow after my last day of orinetation and hopefullly no last minute thing come up after all its friday.And I miss my gfs too.
back to the top