<body>
kidnapmyheart
I'd fly you to the stars so we can disappear
information

Hello Bitches!
I'm Syahidah but you can call me Idaa. Currently studying Baking and Culinary Science in TP. I love to bake and cook.
affiliates
♥Aini
♥Ayu
♥Charace
♥Ella
♥Eunice
♥Fazlin
♥Hazlinda
♥Iffa
♥Inah
♥Jamilah
♥Jeffrey
♥Leslie
♥Li Juan
♥Lilyn
♥Lina
♥Liyana
♥Maii
♥Mel
♥Nina
♥Noratiyah
♥Rahiman
♥Raudha
♥Sakinah
♥Sallie
♥Shams
♥Shizari
♥Tashaa
♥Thava
♥Xiang Hui
♥Yi Ling
♥Yong Hui
♥Yong Lin

tagboard


credits
its easy to clap
Layout : materialisti-c
Resources:
Saturday, April 26, 200812:02 AM
1)CCA
-okay so I already signed up 2 CCAs and that is Floorball and Visual Central.wanted to sign up for netball too but can't find the booth.hah.

2)LESSONS
-boring gileeeeeeeer.I felt like sleeping.

3)MOVIE
-The whole AS watched the movie,Coach Carter at the big staircase.Abe ada Channing Tatum!hahhaa.While waiting for the movie to start,they gave us the lightstick,a test tube with some coloured liquid inside and an ice cream.We played some games too.Then we watched the movie which was quite nice la.After the movie,there's lucky draw. The prizes:HMV,POPULAR,GV and SWENSENS vouchers and chalet for the class.I got lucky today.When they mentioned my admin no.,i was shocked la. I received 2 GV tickets.:) .After that,TP MASS DANCE followed by CHICKY DANCE and last is the TP SONG.lol.

those who never come for the movie night,rugiii.
back to the top