<body>
kidnapmyheart
I'd fly you to the stars so we can disappear
information

Hello Bitches!
I'm Syahidah but you can call me Idaa. Currently studying Baking and Culinary Science in TP. I love to bake and cook.
affiliates
♥Aini
♥Ayu
♥Charace
♥Ella
♥Eunice
♥Fazlin
♥Hazlinda
♥Iffa
♥Inah
♥Jamilah
♥Jeffrey
♥Leslie
♥Li Juan
♥Lilyn
♥Lina
♥Liyana
♥Maii
♥Mel
♥Nina
♥Noratiyah
♥Rahiman
♥Raudha
♥Sakinah
♥Sallie
♥Shams
♥Shizari
♥Tashaa
♥Thava
♥Xiang Hui
♥Yi Ling
♥Yong Hui
♥Yong Lin

tagboard


credits
its easy to clap
Layout : materialisti-c
Resources:
Saturday, March 08, 200812:30 AM
Went to Bugis with my family.Big Sis wants to belanja so...yeah...Bought some things and I spent altogether less than 100 bucks.and I want to get myself jeans but they don't have my size.best ke pe.(-_-).Big Sis bought me a dress which I think its nice but the type I don't wear it.get it?but i guess I'll keep it and find the right time to wear it someday.Then went to Suntec,IT show and walked around the hall.OMG!a lot of ppl.I had A HUGE DAMN HEADACHE.Actually tujuan datang sana is to survey a laptop for me :) You know what?There are several other brand laptops which I just knew earlier today.I found my love,Vaio Sony red/pink but Big Sis said its kinda heavy and its not convenient for me.I dunoe.....Seriously aku pening giler tadi because there are a lot of choices for me to choose.Then after that eat at Beach road.ordered nasi penyek tapi tak habis.end up pegi toilet keluar kan balik.siaaaaal!Sleep in the car otw back home ANDDDD IM FEELING MUCH BETTER NOW!k bestt
back to the top