<body>
kidnapmyheart
I'd fly you to the stars so we can disappear
information

Hello Bitches!
I'm Syahidah but you can call me Idaa. Currently studying Baking and Culinary Science in TP. I love to bake and cook.
affiliates
♥Aini
♥Ayu
♥Charace
♥Ella
♥Eunice
♥Fazlin
♥Hazlinda
♥Iffa
♥Inah
♥Jamilah
♥Jeffrey
♥Leslie
♥Li Juan
♥Lilyn
♥Lina
♥Liyana
♥Maii
♥Mel
♥Nina
♥Noratiyah
♥Rahiman
♥Raudha
♥Sakinah
♥Sallie
♥Shams
♥Shizari
♥Tashaa
♥Thava
♥Xiang Hui
♥Yi Ling
♥Yong Hui
♥Yong Lin

tagboard


credits
its easy to clap
Layout : materialisti-c
Resources:
time frame
Monday, March 10, 200812:45 AM
at 5+pm,I was angry with this particular person(I donoe her name) because she scolded me for like no reason.Well,something happened.Gini ceritenye.It was already 5+pm and its time for me to report to the supervisor.None of them was at the cashier so I had to approach the supervisor nearest to me.I said to her,"Mam,I finish work already" AND AT THE SAME TIME SHE GAVE ME SAMPAH TO BUANG and she turned,looked at me and replied,"Then what you finish?you want me to throw ah?!" Get what I'm trying to say? geram sangat! Grrrr!Then dad picked me up from work and sent sister to her workplace and off to suntec.

at 9+pm I was happy because I just got my own Mr Bell and I got a internet phone wizard thing for free.yahoooo.I'm gonna jaga it baik2 like my own baby.hah!

at 11+pm,someone got temperamental and siala......sjadksa dbjkabsdk jba skudfewgdsjkdhjasgdafdhabsanmd hdakj sa shakjshdadd hia .

at 12+am till now...my feelings:I cant wait to submit poly stuff asap.Make my kepala pening la!
back to the top