<body>
kidnapmyheart
I'd fly you to the stars so we can disappear
information

Hello Bitches!
I'm Syahidah but you can call me Idaa. Currently studying Baking and Culinary Science in TP. I love to bake and cook.
affiliates
♥Aini
♥Ayu
♥Charace
♥Ella
♥Eunice
♥Fazlin
♥Hazlinda
♥Iffa
♥Inah
♥Jamilah
♥Jeffrey
♥Leslie
♥Li Juan
♥Lilyn
♥Lina
♥Liyana
♥Maii
♥Mel
♥Nina
♥Noratiyah
♥Rahiman
♥Raudha
♥Sakinah
♥Sallie
♥Shams
♥Shizari
♥Tashaa
♥Thava
♥Xiang Hui
♥Yi Ling
♥Yong Hui
♥Yong Lin

tagboard


credits
its easy to clap
Layout : materialisti-c
Resources:
old photos
Sunday, March 16, 200811:53 PM
Hello people!


Went out with my parents and sent my sister to work first.Then we dropped by my aunt's house at toa payoh.Watched sharks tale and became very sleepy.So tkda keje,tgk album2 lama.ahahaha.and I found an album which contains mostly my photos at first.


When I was a little kid:



at my Aunt house
ahahaha.sister,me,brother
dad carrying me and sister
thats my mom

Who is that?

When you're bored at home and you're alone,go and find old photoalbums of you or your family and i swear that you will have a good laugh.

back to the top