Bf is asleep now and I can't shut my eyes.I can't wait to get my pay because I want to eat at Seoul garden.Lets talk about yesterday alriteeees. Yesterday was this girl's birthday!
Nama dia Raudha.sudah legally 18 seyyyy.
Went out around 3+ and went to meet bf.By then it was already raining heavily and we stayed under his blk until 4.30.Then separated with bf and meet with the others.Headed to Newton and walked around.Discuss2 then order the food and the food cepat dtg lah.Then Rau's primary school friends came and told us that she was blindfolded.ahaha.kesian raudha.then SURPRISE! kay then we eat.and thennn....Shahril came.Then we decided to sent Rau till dhoby ghaut when someone said that there's an insect behind Lina's back.Ape lagiii..ahahhaaaha.I wish someone caught it with video because it was so funny.ahahahha.We hugged her goodbye all and decided to go to city hall and instead of taking the same train ,we took the opposite train which was going to orchard.then anna said,''korang,kite kan nk gi city hall.knp kite naik train ni?"hahahha..semangat and confident la kitorg ni.and sungguh kecoh!abeh we went out of the train quickly and laugheddd.ahahahas.abeh we go to marina square and I went home with Inah.