Yesterday work was tiring.1 to 10pm but of course there's an hour break.During the break,I sat alone because Haz went out to i donoe wer and not long after,jannah and noreen came and we chat a little bit.Then Haz came back with his botak head.I was shocked to the max luh and Jannah and Noreen saw my idiotic reaction and they laughed.I laughed too after jannah replayed my reaction.ahhahas.Funny sia.Then it was my first time washing the filters.Basah kuyup baju aku.k bedek.tklah sangat.and thanks to Haz/ for helping me wipe the filters.Then everything was almost done but left three tables(last minute nye kes datang).Buffet etc all da tutop but they are still sitting there and they are still eating and chatting and I think it was already 10++pm.tak ke gerammm.padehal satu table tu boleh clear up tapi table sebelah tk kasi and satu pompan tu give that mcm nk kena sepak punye look.whats more,the customers who sat on the table yg actually boleh clear up tu was chatting away with my manager.obviously da free sangat and da habis mkn kan?babi punye perangai.tak pkai otak.
bodoh.chibyeeeeeeeeee