My hands are very numb(like semut-semut like that) right now and I have no idea why.Was it because of yesterday's incident?
In case you're wondering what happened yesterday at work,I fell flat to the ground at my workplace.I was actually trying to take some tissues for the customer.Luckily there wasn't a lot of people eating at that point of time.If not I paiseh giler and just want to stay in the kitchen area.and the thing is,when I was on the ground,I wasn't thinking at all.Aku da blur giler and aku tgk sekeliling aku ape da jadi.My colleagues and the supervisor helped me up.nasib baik i broke just one plastic yellow plate and there's no major injuries.AND what if instead of the plates,I was carrying HOT SOUP!ouch!
Gotta stop thinking about that now.Anw,I'm really excited for school!!!WHY?Thats because I can't wait to own a laptop!and I received an email that reads:
SA010 - Application status update
.
Ape lagi la kan.I clicked to the link provided and I tried to log in but I have not yet received my enrolment package and they needed the enrolment key so I couldn't continue the process.But I'm definitely thrilled to receive that email.
Hahaha!I don't know why.