<body>
kidnapmyheart
I'd fly you to the stars so we can disappear
information

Hello Bitches!
I'm Syahidah but you can call me Idaa. Currently studying Baking and Culinary Science in TP. I love to bake and cook.
affiliates
♥Aini
♥Ayu
♥Charace
♥Ella
♥Eunice
♥Fazlin
♥Hazlinda
♥Iffa
♥Inah
♥Jamilah
♥Jeffrey
♥Leslie
♥Li Juan
♥Lilyn
♥Lina
♥Liyana
♥Maii
♥Mel
♥Nina
♥Noratiyah
♥Rahiman
♥Raudha
♥Sakinah
♥Sallie
♥Shams
♥Shizari
♥Tashaa
♥Thava
♥Xiang Hui
♥Yi Ling
♥Yong Hui
♥Yong Lin

tagboard


credits
its easy to clap
Layout : materialisti-c
Resources:
Friday, March 07, 200812:49 PM
Boringnye kat tv tkda cerite best2.Supposed to go out with mom to take my IC but was cancelled because the kids will be coming to my house later.Actually nothing exciting to blog about.Its just that I'm super bored and hungry and ermm..busuk?heheheh.Oh,I just recalled that I had a dream last night.I dreamt that I had a huge fight with my brother because he wanted to use the computer when he got all the time to use it.abeh tu,bukan nak kate dgn baik2.die maki2 aku plak.ciss! nasib its just a dream.
back to the top