<body>
kidnapmyheart
I'd fly you to the stars so we can disappear
information

Hello Bitches!
I'm Syahidah but you can call me Idaa. Currently studying Baking and Culinary Science in TP. I love to bake and cook.
affiliates
♥Aini
♥Ayu
♥Charace
♥Ella
♥Eunice
♥Fazlin
♥Hazlinda
♥Iffa
♥Inah
♥Jamilah
♥Jeffrey
♥Leslie
♥Li Juan
♥Lilyn
♥Lina
♥Liyana
♥Maii
♥Mel
♥Nina
♥Noratiyah
♥Rahiman
♥Raudha
♥Sakinah
♥Sallie
♥Shams
♥Shizari
♥Tashaa
♥Thava
♥Xiang Hui
♥Yi Ling
♥Yong Hui
♥Yong Lin

tagboard


credits
its easy to clap
Layout : materialisti-c
Resources:
Wednesday, February 20, 20083:59 PM
Went to jog again this morning but there's only me,inah and nina.walked to inah's blk and we went of to meet Nina around Yis Safra area.While halfway jogging,saw Huda,our senior jogged the same path as us. After jogging,we went to the playground and sat at the shelter for a while and went home.

inah tido ke pe?

Nina tgh mabok.

Nina tgh stable
3 different of slides
INAH
NINA
IDAA

back to the top