kidnapmy
heart
I'd fly you to the stars so we can disappear
information
Hello Bitches!
I'm Syahidah but you can call me Idaa. Currently studying Baking and Culinary Science in TP. I love to bake and cook.
affiliates
♥Aini
♥Ayu
♥Charace
♥Ella
♥Eunice
♥Fazlin
♥Hazlinda
♥Iffa
♥Inah
♥Jamilah
♥Jeffrey
♥Leslie
♥Li Juan
♥Lilyn
♥Lina
♥Liyana
♥Maii
♥Mel
♥Nina
♥Noratiyah
♥Rahiman
♥Raudha
♥Sakinah
♥Sallie
♥Shams
♥Shizari
♥Tashaa
♥Thava
♥Xiang Hui
♥Yi Ling
♥Yong Hui
♥Yong Lin
tagboard
credits
its easy to clap
Layout :
materialisti-c
Resources:
♥
♥
♥
♥
too fat
Sunday, February 03, 200811:17 PM
Yesterday....
End up I went out with my parents.Send my sister to her workplace first then we went to Changi General Hospital to visit a relative.I hope they will keep their words.They promised me to buy a lappy.Then we went to Suntec City to buy the thermo pot.Then Dad rushed home to watch soccer.This part I hate kayy! Hmph!
Today.....
Met up with BF and we walked to bottle tree park and we chilled there.It's a nice place to just chill. Inah,if you happen to read this,remind me tomorrow about this bottle tree park. Then we had our late lunch over at KFC NP.He sent home and when I was just about to doze off,Mom called to siap and follow them.Again sent my sister to her
work place
and then off to Expo.B
ought a shirt and two shorts-both size M.Mom and the worker there were positive that I could wear size M.Paid for it and had our dinner over at simpand bedok[i think so thats the name of the place].I only ate satay because my stomach wasn't feeling so good.After eating our dinner,we went straight back home because
I couldn't wait to try on the things that i bought for myself.Wore first shortand it looks pretty okay.When I tried on the second short,unable to zip/fit!!!!!! aggh!!!!How can this happen???Both size M!!Tak ke bingit/sedih/geram/disappointed/marah???
H
aiya!!! There's two things that I can do.
1) attend every jogging session with my friends and eat less of oily and chicken!!!
2)Sell/give the shorts to someone else which most likely I wont.I think.ahh.i donoe!
oh btw,the shorts cost $15.
I'm boncet + gemok.Da ah.Nk diet :(
back to the top