kidnapmy
heart
I'd fly you to the stars so we can disappear
information
Hello Bitches!
I'm Syahidah but you can call me Idaa. Currently studying Baking and Culinary Science in TP. I love to bake and cook.
affiliates
♥Aini
♥Ayu
♥Charace
♥Ella
♥Eunice
♥Fazlin
♥Hazlinda
♥Iffa
♥Inah
♥Jamilah
♥Jeffrey
♥Leslie
♥Li Juan
♥Lilyn
♥Lina
♥Liyana
♥Maii
♥Mel
♥Nina
♥Noratiyah
♥Rahiman
♥Raudha
♥Sakinah
♥Sallie
♥Shams
♥Shizari
♥Tashaa
♥Thava
♥Xiang Hui
♥Yi Ling
♥Yong Hui
♥Yong Lin
tagboard
credits
its easy to clap
Layout :
materialisti-c
Resources:
♥
♥
♥
♥
a sad sad news
Thursday, February 21, 200812:01 PM
Aghhh!Bf gonna start schooling NEXT WEEK ON MONDAY(I think) ! Cepatnyr! Gahh!
And today is our 2 year anniversary and he got some orientation or something at his school.-_-But will be meeting him later,I guess.Will be job hunting with Ayumee later this afternoon.Need to work and earn some money while he will be away studying.
back to the top