kidnapmy
heart
I'd fly you to the stars so we can disappear
information
Hello Bitches!
I'm Syahidah but you can call me Idaa. Currently studying Baking and Culinary Science in TP. I love to bake and cook.
affiliates
♥Aini
♥Ayu
♥Charace
♥Ella
♥Eunice
♥Fazlin
♥Hazlinda
♥Iffa
♥Inah
♥Jamilah
♥Jeffrey
♥Leslie
♥Li Juan
♥Lilyn
♥Lina
♥Liyana
♥Maii
♥Mel
♥Nina
♥Noratiyah
♥Rahiman
♥Raudha
♥Sakinah
♥Sallie
♥Shams
♥Shizari
♥Tashaa
♥Thava
♥Xiang Hui
♥Yi Ling
♥Yong Hui
♥Yong Lin
tagboard
credits
its easy to clap
Layout :
materialisti-c
Resources:
♥
♥
♥
♥
Thursday, February 21, 20089:29 PM
Okay.I changed my link.
http://made-myself.blogspot.com
Went out with Ayu for job hunting and there's only one thing that I want to share. Imagine finally someone said,'we do have a job vacancy blablabla.' and then kau da fikir masak2 that you gonna apply at that kedai and thought that you can apply at that kedai straight away when suddenly the person said, 'okay.you can go to serangoon north blablabla'..we laughed our asses off because of I dont know why.haha.
back to the top