kidnapmy
heart
I'd fly you to the stars so we can disappear
information
Hello Bitches!
I'm Syahidah but you can call me Idaa. Currently studying Baking and Culinary Science in TP. I love to bake and cook.
affiliates
♥Aini
♥Ayu
♥Charace
♥Ella
♥Eunice
♥Fazlin
♥Hazlinda
♥Iffa
♥Inah
♥Jamilah
♥Jeffrey
♥Leslie
♥Li Juan
♥Lilyn
♥Lina
♥Liyana
♥Maii
♥Mel
♥Nina
♥Noratiyah
♥Rahiman
♥Raudha
♥Sakinah
♥Sallie
♥Shams
♥Shizari
♥Tashaa
♥Thava
♥Xiang Hui
♥Yi Ling
♥Yong Hui
♥Yong Lin
tagboard
credits
its easy to clap
Layout :
materialisti-c
Resources:
♥
♥
♥
♥
Monday, February 25, 20081:48 AM
Here I am...another entry.Conferencing at msn with Maii,Nina and Lina.couldn't sleep.Talking about webcam. Soon I'm gonna own a laptop.Tapi kan adr feeling2 mcm tk dpt gitu.No2!Dpt!Dad/sister promised me!Then webcam on ah bile da dapat.I wiill not let my brother use it!ahaha.selfish nyr aku.but he's even much more selfish-er? and now i'm listening to show me the money-petey pablo.teringat teachers day.my class performed plus ade dikir barat lagi!ahahah!
alaa....boriing...now my hands are not itchy anymore.
back to the top