<body>
kidnapmyheart
I'd fly you to the stars so we can disappear
information

Hello Bitches!
I'm Syahidah but you can call me Idaa. Currently studying Baking and Culinary Science in TP. I love to bake and cook.
affiliates
♥Aini
♥Ayu
♥Charace
♥Ella
♥Eunice
♥Fazlin
♥Hazlinda
♥Iffa
♥Inah
♥Jamilah
♥Jeffrey
♥Leslie
♥Li Juan
♥Lilyn
♥Lina
♥Liyana
♥Maii
♥Mel
♥Nina
♥Noratiyah
♥Rahiman
♥Raudha
♥Sakinah
♥Sallie
♥Shams
♥Shizari
♥Tashaa
♥Thava
♥Xiang Hui
♥Yi Ling
♥Yong Hui
♥Yong Lin

tagboard


credits
its easy to clap
Layout : materialisti-c
Resources:
the good and the bad
Wednesday, February 27, 20087:56 PM
I got good news and bad news.Hmm..which one first?
I think I will tell you the bad news first.
The bad news is Ayu and I will be separated in working different shifts.
Tomorrow I will be off and I'm gonna rest.
but Ayu will be working.
And on Friday,its the opposite.

Now...the good news is that AYU AND I WILL BE OFF ON THIS SATURDAY!!!
:)

Today work was tiring but not tiring like yesterday.I learnt so much!I learnt how to make soup and setting up the tables are quite fun.Not forgetting emm..doing the maintenance isit?thats my favourite part.As time goes by,we will be doing different thing and I hope it will not be too difficult.

That's about it now.
back to the top