<body>
kidnapmyheart
I'd fly you to the stars so we can disappear
information

Hello Bitches!
I'm Syahidah but you can call me Idaa. Currently studying Baking and Culinary Science in TP. I love to bake and cook.
affiliates
♥Aini
♥Ayu
♥Charace
♥Ella
♥Eunice
♥Fazlin
♥Hazlinda
♥Iffa
♥Inah
♥Jamilah
♥Jeffrey
♥Leslie
♥Li Juan
♥Lilyn
♥Lina
♥Liyana
♥Maii
♥Mel
♥Nina
♥Noratiyah
♥Rahiman
♥Raudha
♥Sakinah
♥Sallie
♥Shams
♥Shizari
♥Tashaa
♥Thava
♥Xiang Hui
♥Yi Ling
♥Yong Hui
♥Yong Lin

tagboard


credits
its easy to clap
Layout : materialisti-c
Resources:
Friendship
Thursday, February 21, 200811:26 PM
I was really bored that I went to read some of the e mails and friendster msgs that I received. and there's one msg that I find very meaningful.I dunoe and cant remember what happened back then but yeah...go on and read.and btw the msg was written by Kak Azian.

hello. =)
iam giving this to every one of ur frens. i suppose there is something that is goin on rite.

i dunno what happened between the few of u, but juz telling u, u guys will come to a point where everyone will fight and ignore each other. and soon, each and every one of u will be in their own world.

never let this happen baby. treasure the friendship while u have it. after secondary, EVERYONE will miss those times spent together. its juz a matter of months hunny, and many of u will be busy with ur own lives.

put all the egos aside and talk. never ruin a friendship built when u guys were once strangers.

think about it and i promise u, once all the egos are set aside and when u pple can talk, EVERY ONE OF YOU WILL CRY. trust me. thats what true friends are for.

NEVER NEVER RUIN THE FRIENDSHIP. take care alright. please. think about what ive juz said. put all egos aside, sit, and TALK.

Moral of the msg:Treasure your friends :)

And I just want to ask this qn...ANYONE POSTED TO Temasek Polytechnic???
back to the top