<body>
kidnapmyheart
I'd fly you to the stars so we can disappear
information

Hello Bitches!
I'm Syahidah but you can call me Idaa. Currently studying Baking and Culinary Science in TP. I love to bake and cook.
affiliates
♥Aini
♥Ayu
♥Charace
♥Ella
♥Eunice
♥Fazlin
♥Hazlinda
♥Iffa
♥Inah
♥Jamilah
♥Jeffrey
♥Leslie
♥Li Juan
♥Lilyn
♥Lina
♥Liyana
♥Maii
♥Mel
♥Nina
♥Noratiyah
♥Rahiman
♥Raudha
♥Sakinah
♥Sallie
♥Shams
♥Shizari
♥Tashaa
♥Thava
♥Xiang Hui
♥Yi Ling
♥Yong Hui
♥Yong Lin

tagboard


credits
its easy to clap
Layout : materialisti-c
Resources:
Tuesday, February 26, 20088:37 PM
First day of work was really tiring.To remember the ingredients for the soup.To carry the damn heavy hotplates or whatever the name is.To walk into a damn slippery kitchen that anytime you can fall.to set the tables.to ask ppl whether we can clear the plates.to clean the table.wah!seriously it was really tiring but oklah.and there's two incident that happened today.First incident: I was walking and I came across a group of malay boys to ask them if i could clear the plates and my legs suddenly spread apart but not so much la and then I was like 'eeehhhh!emm m m mmmm may i cl-clear the plates?' fyi,i paiseh giler already okay!Second incident:there's about 3/4 tables full of muiltiracial boys and they are just very irritating.Oklah.now im lazy.im gonna slack/sleep/rest and ask my momma to massage my legs.confirm sedappp!
back to the top