<body>
kidnapmyheart
I'd fly you to the stars so we can disappear
information

Hello Bitches!
I'm Syahidah but you can call me Idaa. Currently studying Baking and Culinary Science in TP. I love to bake and cook.
affiliates
♥Aini
♥Ayu
♥Charace
♥Ella
♥Eunice
♥Fazlin
♥Hazlinda
♥Iffa
♥Inah
♥Jamilah
♥Jeffrey
♥Leslie
♥Li Juan
♥Lilyn
♥Lina
♥Liyana
♥Maii
♥Mel
♥Nina
♥Noratiyah
♥Rahiman
♥Raudha
♥Sakinah
♥Sallie
♥Shams
♥Shizari
♥Tashaa
♥Thava
♥Xiang Hui
♥Yi Ling
♥Yong Hui
♥Yong Lin

tagboard


credits
its easy to clap
Layout : materialisti-c
Resources:
dreamer
Wednesday, February 27, 200811:52 PM
David Archuleta from American Idol is soooo adorableee.I just love his voice and I can melt la listening to the song he sang in today's episode.So WOW!and when he blushes,...cute mcm nk kena cubit!

and damn la hp buat hal sey.Kadang2 vibrate,kadang2 tak.macam nak campak je!takla..i wont do that.

and yay!kat star world ada american idol.I just want to listen to him again.

and I wanted to blog about something but i guess it must wait.aggh..*insert boring and then confused face.*
back to the top