

nothing could describe what i'm feeling right now.but the feeling is damn good.
finally,i got a job.Find me at Causeway Point okay people.I'll be wearing half black and red and a cap.my pay day is still very2 far away :'(.I havent even start the job and I'm thinking about my pay.ape aje idaa.
Went out early to get the shirt from inah and met lina and went to marina sq together with ayu.separated with lina as her work started at 2pm and ours started at 3pm.so we walk2 here and there.grab a drink at mcdonald and soon enough it was already 2.40+pm.so we went to the place.seriously nervous nk mampos giler okay.Then we settled down.A few other people then came.I thought only ayu and me.sekali ade lagi 3/4 orang.oklah.the supervisor aka Mr Firdaus gave us the briefing and we took our uniform from him.mak oi!baju besar giler.tsk.had lunch/late lunch/dinner with Lina and then she went back to work.and i actually talked to a particular person after so many years,2 yrs to be exact.
and the chingay parade just passed by my house.Aku ingatkan sapelah bukak lagu kuat2,sekali chingay da.haha.
grow hair grow!!