<body>
kidnapmyheart
I'd fly you to the stars so we can disappear
information

Hello Bitches!
I'm Syahidah but you can call me Idaa. Currently studying Baking and Culinary Science in TP. I love to bake and cook.
affiliates
♥Aini
♥Ayu
♥Charace
♥Ella
♥Eunice
♥Fazlin
♥Hazlinda
♥Iffa
♥Inah
♥Jamilah
♥Jeffrey
♥Leslie
♥Li Juan
♥Lilyn
♥Lina
♥Liyana
♥Maii
♥Mel
♥Nina
♥Noratiyah
♥Rahiman
♥Raudha
♥Sakinah
♥Sallie
♥Shams
♥Shizari
♥Tashaa
♥Thava
♥Xiang Hui
♥Yi Ling
♥Yong Hui
♥Yong Lin

tagboard


credits
its easy to clap
Layout : materialisti-c
Resources:
accepting
Wednesday, February 20, 20083:05 PM
'MOE:Congrats SYAHIDAH BTE BUZARI,you are posted to TEMASEK POLY,BAKING & CULINARY SCIENCE under 2008 JAE.'



It was like 6+++ in the morning.I rubbed my eyes to see that if its really true or am I dreaming? and yah...I get to that course.Then conferenced with my friends early in the morning and we talked and discussed about the courses.But I badly want Accounting and I tried to appeal then cannot sia.aggh.I kept thinking and thinking and decided to cancel the thoughts of appealing to another course besides accounting.The only thing is now is TP is like so jauh.I like SP best esp because so convenient!Must get used to it later on.and school will be starting in less than 2 months I think and aku nervous giler.New environment,new lecturers,new people,new things.takot tkda kwn :( .I'm gonna miss my GFs and BF.Seriously we will all be separated and I hope that all of us will keep in touch and meet up sometime ok?



Now to everyone,good luck!!!
back to the top