kidnapmy
heart
I'd fly you to the stars so we can disappear
information
Hello Bitches!
I'm Syahidah but you can call me Idaa. Currently studying Baking and Culinary Science in TP. I love to bake and cook.
affiliates
♥Aini
♥Ayu
♥Charace
♥Ella
♥Eunice
♥Fazlin
♥Hazlinda
♥Iffa
♥Inah
♥Jamilah
♥Jeffrey
♥Leslie
♥Li Juan
♥Lilyn
♥Lina
♥Liyana
♥Maii
♥Mel
♥Nina
♥Noratiyah
♥Rahiman
♥Raudha
♥Sakinah
♥Sallie
♥Shams
♥Shizari
♥Tashaa
♥Thava
♥Xiang Hui
♥Yi Ling
♥Yong Hui
♥Yong Lin
tagboard
credits
its easy to clap
Layout :
materialisti-c
Resources:
♥
♥
♥
♥
TOMORROW!
Wednesday, January 23, 20089:39 PM
Tomorrow will be the day people[for o level students]!We will be getting our results.aku takot giler!!! and i'm sure everyone is.i was hoping to get not more than 16 points.i do got a few poly courses that i wanted to take but most cut out points are 12.wt_.and the ones that are above 12 and below 16 are like my least favs. haiya!I'm not prepared to look at my results.What if I don't do so well?I will not be able to sleep today.Oh well,good luck to all of those taking their results tomorrow.
and i really have gain weight.i tried wearing my school skirt again and its like damn tight!ughh!
back to the top