<body>
kidnapmyheart
I'd fly you to the stars so we can disappear
information

Hello Bitches!
I'm Syahidah but you can call me Idaa. Currently studying Baking and Culinary Science in TP. I love to bake and cook.
affiliates
♥Aini
♥Ayu
♥Charace
♥Ella
♥Eunice
♥Fazlin
♥Hazlinda
♥Iffa
♥Inah
♥Jamilah
♥Jeffrey
♥Leslie
♥Li Juan
♥Lilyn
♥Lina
♥Liyana
♥Maii
♥Mel
♥Nina
♥Noratiyah
♥Rahiman
♥Raudha
♥Sakinah
♥Sallie
♥Shams
♥Shizari
♥Tashaa
♥Thava
♥Xiang Hui
♥Yi Ling
♥Yong Hui
♥Yong Lin

tagboard


credits
its easy to clap
Layout : materialisti-c
Resources:
school
Tuesday, January 15, 20081:23 PM
Wah!I miss school sey!I think it's like the second I said or blogged about this but yeahhh! Every day I would be sleeping late like 2-3 am and woke up at 12-1 pm.and every time when i woke up,i asked myself,whats the plan for today? and usually most of the time,the plans would be meet BF after his work and we spend time together.i cant wait for next week,really.and i hope that it will be a successful one.okay2 back to school.I miss wearing uniform and carrying heavy school bag.writing things in my stardate and i only got to do tht when i was only sec 3 and 4.sec 5 is a very busy year.you would be caught up with your coursework,cracking brains on what you gonna do for your o levels.and the bestest memories during my sec 5 years would be the birthday bashes because other than that,it would be all about studying.and i miss studying at BK or under BF's blk.now that i had taken my n levels and o levels examinations,I felt that I'm not ready for the next stage.you get what i mean?O level results will soon be out and i'm like 70% confident that i would pass and 50-60% to get good grades and get into the course that i want. i believe I'm not the only one who is feeling the same feeling that I am right now right?i guess i'm gonna stop talking about school now.the next time I'm going to talk regarding school would be about my results.I would either be happy/upset.time will tell. seram seyy!!!
back to the top