kidnapmy
heart
I'd fly you to the stars so we can disappear
information
Hello Bitches!
I'm Syahidah but you can call me Idaa. Currently studying Baking and Culinary Science in TP. I love to bake and cook.
affiliates
♥Aini
♥Ayu
♥Charace
♥Ella
♥Eunice
♥Fazlin
♥Hazlinda
♥Iffa
♥Inah
♥Jamilah
♥Jeffrey
♥Leslie
♥Li Juan
♥Lilyn
♥Lina
♥Liyana
♥Maii
♥Mel
♥Nina
♥Noratiyah
♥Rahiman
♥Raudha
♥Sakinah
♥Sallie
♥Shams
♥Shizari
♥Tashaa
♥Thava
♥Xiang Hui
♥Yi Ling
♥Yong Hui
♥Yong Lin
tagboard
credits
its easy to clap
Layout :
materialisti-c
Resources:
♥
♥
♥
♥
mendak beb!
Sunday, January 06, 20083:03 PM
MENDAK BEB!
just watched snakes on a plane.ugh.its gruesome but for me some parts were funny.haha.and i like the music video.now i got NOTHING TO DO!bored giler.my parents will be going Johor later and i cant go because i had to change my passport-muke aku da expire.and its already like January!so the cepat! will be receiving o level results soon.takot and eager to get the results.aggggh.im bored.nothing good and interesting to update.later!
back to the top