kidnapmy
heart
I'd fly you to the stars so we can disappear
information
Hello Bitches!
I'm Syahidah but you can call me Idaa. Currently studying Baking and Culinary Science in TP. I love to bake and cook.
affiliates
♥Aini
♥Ayu
♥Charace
♥Ella
♥Eunice
♥Fazlin
♥Hazlinda
♥Iffa
♥Inah
♥Jamilah
♥Jeffrey
♥Leslie
♥Li Juan
♥Lilyn
♥Lina
♥Liyana
♥Maii
♥Mel
♥Nina
♥Noratiyah
♥Rahiman
♥Raudha
♥Sakinah
♥Sallie
♥Shams
♥Shizari
♥Tashaa
♥Thava
♥Xiang Hui
♥Yi Ling
♥Yong Hui
♥Yong Lin
tagboard
credits
its easy to clap
Layout :
materialisti-c
Resources:
♥
♥
♥
♥
just lose it
Wednesday, January 30, 200810:25 PM
Met up with Inah under her blk at like about 7++am.I was late lah as usual.Then we walked to polyclinic there to meet Nina and then meet Ayu somewhere 600+.We started jogging at Yishun Park and im not gonna bring my small bag while jogging because its irritating.hahas.macamana lah ayu and inah boleh lari tanpa menghadapi masalah.cyehhh.Then we went to the spider web infront of Fifi's blk.I was scared lah to climb up the web.Ayu,Nina and Inah had no problem climbing the web.My hands/legs were shaking lah so i decided to go down first.Nvm.It's just my first time.I have to train.CyehhhThen there's this boy who suddenly came to me and grab my legs. I was like ape kena dengan budak ni. He bullied us.tkda keje lah budak ni.Then Nina went home and the rest of us went to eat at foodcourt.we shared a bowl of chicken curry noodles.oooh!sedap!Then we all went home and I swear that i wanted to sleep in the bus.When i reached home,ape lagi....eehhh!I mandi first eh!stinking smelly!ahaha then i took a 38 minute nap.Mom woke me up to go to police station to report about my lost IC.ANYONE who have it please[many times] return it back to me or give it to the police..... :( Rats!How can I lost my IC!!!sh*t.ughhh!Moving on...I had my nap again before i went out to meet BF.
Kerana Fateha is a good show for me and those who didn't watch today's last episode,let me tell you the ending.Fateha fell off from the stairs because of Nadia and in the end Fateha died..Haiya!! I was hoping to see Fateha and Firdaus in their wedding costumes/suit lah!!!
Andddd today is so stuffy/hot/bahang...and yes i'm perspiring now.I'm taking a shower again later. TATATATATA!oh and yes! this Friday,anyone want to join to go swimming at Yishun like 7++++AM????
back to the top